Business, family, legal, entertainment services, forms and more! GO TO www.LocalBusinessServices.us

Saturday, November 14, 2009

M. Joseph Miller II. an ATOMIC FIREBALL?


So as usuall I'm online trying my best to keep up with all of the negative and positive rumors about my life when I decided to relax and take a test! Relax, test? Well not really a test, but more like one of those personality tests you find on classmates.com. What classic candy am I. After answering several questions I've found that I'm an Atomic Fireball....like to hear what that was, well here we go!

Atomic Fireball:

You [I] love to spice things up. There's something tempting about you [me]that lingers, making you [me] hard to forget. Though sometimes you're [I'm] a little over-powering, people always come back for more. That's because you're [I'm] a rewarding challenge. Deep within the layers of that tough outer shell lies something sweet and satisfying at the core.Your [My] pick–up line: "Is it hot in here, or is it just me?"







Huuum, for those of you who know me.....is this true? Interestingly enough, they are good and also my favorite color.

No comments: