Business, family, legal, entertainment services, forms and more! GO TO www.LocalBusinessServices.us

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Anniversary!!!!??? NOT! Dedicated to

I could not have put it better if I would have written it myself!

See, I dont know why I liked you so muchI gave you all, of my trustI told you, I loved you, now thats all down the drainYa put me through pain, I wanna let u know how I feel

Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now, Fuck the presents might as well throw em out, Fuck all those kisses, they didn't mean jack. Fuck you, you hoe, I dont want you back. Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now.

You thought, you could Keep this shit from me, yeahYa burnt bitch, I heard the story [and investigated you too!] Ya [thought ya] played me [and asked] for me back Ya just another act, look elsewhereCuz ya done with me.

Ya questioned, did I careYou could ask anyone, I even said Ya were my great oneNow its, over, but I do[n't] admit I'm sad. It [doesnt] hurt real bad, I cant sweat that, cuz I loved a hoe. Fuck what I said it dont mean shit nowFuck the presents might as well throw em outFuck all those kisses they didn't mean jackFuck you, you hoe, I dont want you back!

Dedicated to the EX!

Dont give me a reason to add salt to the wound...and name names! Oops too late! Lets keep bombing the Middle East!

THIS IS WHAT I CALL CLOSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE END!

No comments: