Business, family, legal, entertainment services, forms and more! GO TO www.LocalBusinessServices.us

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Protect your family

their future and help a good cause while doing so. Join us (You do not have to be Chinese...I'm not. LOL) Join the Chinese American Citizens Alliance today for only $35.00 and get more than $3,000.00 worth of benefits immediately by attending this Series of Seminars. Thank you or your time. Note: This is a direct message from me to you and not a automatic email blast...please don't expect to receive more. Feel free to call or email me with any concerns questions of RSVP's as seating is limited. For those of you whom are not located in Las Vegas, their are multiple chapters across the country, however you may still join as an associate member and I will honor the seminar benefits even if I have to schedule FREE conference calls at your convenience to those of you whom are not in Las Vegas....this is my promise and dedication to both you and the communities with which we live. Have a great weekend and HAPPY NEW YEAR!



No comments: