We are happy to announce that the Founding and Senior Partner of M & A Legal Management will be one of the featured instructors this Fall in the Division of Workforce and Economical Developments' Financial Department at the College of Southern Nevada. The course is entitled......
being held from September 8, 2015 through September 29, 2015 and again October 6, 2015 through October 27, 2015 at the Sahara West and Cheyenne campuses.
The course will include the text of the fair Debt Collection Practices Act and will teach everyday individuals:
- How to understand your credit reports.
- How your credit reports affect you and are used in everyday situations that you may not know.
- How the major three credit reporting agencies, TransUnion, Experian and Equifax operate.
- How you as an individual may successfully dispute negative items on your credit reports (EVEN IF THE ACCOUNTS WERE ORIGINALLY YOURS)
- How you as a renter of an apartment, condominium, home or shared room can use your monthly payments to increase or rebuild your credit, and
- Much more!
Click here to go to the College of Southern Nevada catalog, see the details and Register.
After attending the class, for those whom need related services
M & A will credit the $55.00 tuition you paid to CSN and an additional $45.00 for a total of $100.00 OFF of an M & A Legal flat rate credit or dispute related service.
This offer expires on January 1, 2016.
For those not in the Las Vegas Area including all other 49 U.S. States and Guam you may receive the same $100.00 discount simply by clicking HERE and sharing to your Facebook page.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN CLASS!
M & A Legal Management
6655 W. Sahara Ave, Ste B200
Las Vegas, Nevada 89146