Business, family, legal, entertainment services, forms and more! GO TO www.LocalBusinessServices.us

Monday, September 6, 2010

Series on SHOES! SHOES! SHOES!*&^%^&#$^% Women love shoes; who loves women? THAT GUY…M. Joseph Miller II.

This Series of twelve fashion designs in the ladies shoe department catches our eye as English Elite Couture introduces one design after another; a new each month, Enjoy!


Designed to look like a modern high-chair, this high-chair heels take your feet 6 inches off the ground so they sit almost vertical. It's a fashion accident waiting to happen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my
blog stand out.Please lett me know where you got your theme.
Thank you

my blog post - stiletto pumps ()

M and A Legal Management said...

Thank you, actually the theme is custom made...as I am in both the business field as well as entertainment AND fashion I noticed that all of my subscribers were not interested in just business/legal & political posts, and the others were not just interested in the fashion and entertainment posts....so I decided to post both topics to appeal to business and entertainment/fashion.